CRF 250R 2018 Ken Roczen Replica
24 MONTHS 0% APR REPRESENTATIVE
THE RED BULLET
An insanely fast, MX2 class machine that’s been totally re-engineered with added top-end power to keep you well ahead of the pack; it’s intelligently made and superbly balanced.
Turn one is the main objective, get there first and a race can be won.
With a completely new engine and chassis, developed straight from HRC’s CRF450R and MX factory teams, the CRF250R will make you feel like a works rider. The power-to-weight ratio has been improved for even better handling, stability and traction. Performance can be personalised by using the three adjustable maps – EMSB (Engine Mode Select Button) – to tune the engine’s output to suit you, the ride and the track. This bike is built to pull out an advantage everywhere.
THE TWO-FIFTY TOP GUN – Unique Features:
- Electric Start
- Stuck in the middle of a race trying to kick-start an engine is not ideal, you can waste a lot of energy. If for some reason the engine stalls on a difficult section, this helpful feature is essential to get you back into the action as soon as possible.
- Titanium tank
- A tank full of fuel can affect the way the bike handles, in the air and in difficult conditions down in the dirt. So to save weight and improve handling, the tank has been completely redesigned and manufactured from tough, lightweight titanium.
- Brakes and discs
- A redesigned 260mm wave-pattern disc – for more effective heat dissipation – gives you outstanding stopping power with excellent feel from the two-piston brake caliper at the front; a matching 240mm disc with a single-piston caliper is at the rear.
- Short exhaust
- The flow out of the gases is more efficient through the twin exhausts, which have been redesigned with gradual radius bends for a smoother gas flow. The short, twin mufflers are set closer together to aid mass centralisation, improving handling as well as performance. Get out front and show your rivals both barrels.
- Sharp graphics
- The radiator and fork shrouds are narrower and the front mudguard is designed to channel air more efficiently to the radiator. The graphics are now built into the plastic molding process and are therefore tough and scratch resistant.
At its Core is a New Hard-Charging, High-Revving Engine.
The big change is a DOHC cylinder head that sits on the top of an over-square bore block. This combination allows larger inlet and outlet valve passageways – and more lift – for increased gas flow. Compression ratio is up to 13.9:1. This power unit develops storming top-end power without losing any ground-grabbing torque, just what you need to get you out of the gate, fast.
You can tune the bike to suit your individual ability: Mode 1 uses the standard combination of ignition and fuelling maps to provide balanced power and torque delivery. Mode 2 is mellow in nature, giving easy-to-manage throttle feel, while Mode 3 hits sharply, with aggressive and responsive power.
With this new, compact, powerful high-revving engine, you’ve got a better chance of being number one on a CRF250R.
The clutch lever housing is simplified and lighter, and on the inside is a revised clutch basket to take hard use from the high-revving engine. A 5-speed – close ratios for first and second for lightning acceleration – gearbox is constructed from new, high-strength materials and is 200g lighter than the previous CRF250R.
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke single DOHC|
|Bore X Stroke||79mm x 50.9mm|
|Compression Ratio||13.9 : 1|
|Max Power Output||29.4kW @ 11,500rpm|
|Max Torque||27.1Nm @ 9,000rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.3 litres|
|Transmission Type||Constant mesh|
|Tyre Size Front||80/100-21 Dunlop MX3S|
|Tyre Size Rear||100/90-19 Dunlop MX3S|
|Brakes Type Front||260mm hydraulic wave disc|
|Brakes Type Rear||240mm hydraulic wave disc|
Personal loan (VPL)
This works like a simple loan. You decide on the model and put down a deposit. We calculate for you how much you want your fixed monthly payment to be, and the term. That means you know up front how much your Honda will cost each month until it’s paid off and you own the bike.
CRF250R 2018 (VPL) Representative Example
Credit provided by Honda Finance Europe Plc, a company authorised and regulated by the FCA (312541)
|Amount of credit||£6,744.00|
|24 Payments of||£281.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£8,449.00|
|Interest Rate Fixed Per Annum Fixed||0.00%|