CRF 250R 2019
ABSOLUTE HOLESHOT. PLUS.
Be first to turn one. And own it from there.
The new CRF250R’s electric start DOHC engine maintains its top-end power hit but features a major boost at the bottom-end. HRC Launch Control helps nail the start every time, while the 3-Mode EMSB (Engine Mode Select Button) puts you in charge of the power delivery. A new front brake calliper improves stopping power and feel, and Renthal Fatbars are now fitted as standard with 4-way adjustable mounting, to suit rider preference. Black DID rims plus redesigned fork and sump protectors are the finishing upgrades. Want to build the winning advantage? Race Red. Ride CRF250R.
- Stronger bottom-end torque with no loss of top-end power
- Revised throttle body, cylinder head, intake and exhaust
- 3 level HRC Launch Control optimises start performance
- Level 3 – 8,250rpm, muddy conditions/beginner
- Level 2 – 8,500rpm, dry conditions/basic
- Level 1 – 9,500rpm, dry conditions/expert
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke single DOHC|
|Bore X Stroke||79mm x 50.9mm|
|Compression Ratio||13.9 : 1|
|Max Power Output||–|
|Oil Capacity||1.3 litres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.3 litres|
|Transmission Type||Constant mesh|
|Dimensions LxWxH||2,181mm x 827mm x 1,260mm|
|Tyre Size Front||80/100-21 Dunlop MX3S|
|Tyre Size Rear||100/90-19 Dunlop MX3S|
|Brakes Type Front||260mm hydraulic wave disc|
|Brakes Type Rear||240mm hydraulic wave disc|