CRF 450R 2019
LAUNCH. HOLESHOT. PODIUM.
Want an uncanny holeshot advantage? Of course you do. Have one.
We’ve taken the awesome CRF450R and honed it even further. For starters, it’s lighter. The engine makes more power and torque thanks to a new cylinder head, intake and exhaust plus tailored ignition maps for each gear, and we’ve added HRC Launch Control to help nail the perfect start. Revised settings for the Showa suspension, a new front brake calliper and adjustable Renthal Fatbars perfect the package. Grabbing the holeshot and holding on to your lead has never been easier.
- +1.8kW power, +2Nm torque and considerably stronger from 3,000rpm up
- Revised cylinder head, intake and exhaust plus tailored ignition maps
- 3 level HRC Launch Control optimises start performance
- Level 3 – 8,250rpm, muddy conditions/novice
- Level 2 – 8,500rpm, dry conditions/basic
- Level 1 – 9,500rpm, dry conditions/expert
|Engine Type||Liquid-Cooled 4-Stroke single cylinder uni-cam|
|Bore X Stroke||96.0mm x 62.1mm|
|Max Power Output|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.3 litres|
|Transmission Type||Constant mesh|
|Dimensions LxWxH||2,183mm x 827mm x 1,260mm|
|Tyre Size Front||80/100-21 Dunlop MX3SF|
|Tyre Size Rear||120/80-19 Dunlop MX3S|
|Brakes Type Front||260mm hydraulic wave disc|
|Brakes Type Rear||240mm hydraulic wave disc|